Learnwell offers grades K-8 for the 2022-2022 school year. In the 2023-2024 school year, 9th grade will be offered, and another grade level will be added each year up to 12th grade.
Because Learnwell’s model is very distinct, transfer students will not be accepted after 9th grade.
For more detailed information on Learnwell’s unique 8th-12th grade model, please watch the videos below.
- Each grade level aligns with the “best of” state and national academic standards. These are wrapped into the Learnwell Scope and Sequence.
- Learnwell has developed its own curriculum in science and social studies. This helps you in two ways:
- It makes your life easier – you can teach all of your children at the same time.
- You can rest assured knowing that each child will get the proper exposure to history, geography, and scientific exploration.
Teaching in Partnership
- You are NOT a homework helper for your children on your at-home days. You are a valuable co-teacher alongside your Learnwell teacher.
- Our teachers invest time helping you be the best teacher you can be for your child. That’s why they develop weekly coaching videos and support you via email during the week when you have questions pertaining to your child and his/her learning needs.
- We know that students thrive academically when they’re also thriving socially. These two needs are not opposing; they’re both valuable for student growth.
- At Learnwell, we know that community for parents is also vital. We will give you opportunities to connect with other parents in your child’s class, in your child’s grade, and in the broader Learnwell community.