If you’re considering homeschooling: What type of homeschooling do you want to do?
2. What curriculum and materials should you use?
3. Plan out your year/months/weeks/days.
4. Have fun homeschooling your kids!
“Shortcuts” for homeschooling Curriculum “in a box”
2. Start your own homeschool co-op
3. Outsource household responsibilities
4. Outsource research, planning, and support: Learnwell
Link: https://learnwellcollective.org/[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row
If you’d like to outsource all of the research, planning, and problem-solving related to high-quality homeschooling, we’d love for you to join us at Learnwell!
We’re offering a great deal for local families to get all of the help they need for a great homeschooling year:
- If you’re homeschooling one child, save $300 off your membership
- If you’re homeschooling more than one child, we’re reducing your membership for your second and third grade level of support by 80%
Feel free to reach out to Melissa for help or for more about Learnwell.