Openings for the 2024-2025 school year
We are in search of elementary teachers for the 2024-2025 school year at Learnwell Collective.
Learnwell Lead Elementary Teachers lead in the core academics for a particular grade level for both on-campus homeschool hybrid students and their parents, as well as for the parents that Learnwell supports online.
- Mature walk with God
- Expert in best practices for the grade level
- Proactive communicator
- Collaborative leadership skills
- Warm and empathetic
- Ability to differentiate in the classroom and to help parents adapt lesson plans as needed
- Customer service mindset
- Able to adapt and use necessary technology
- Covering the same concepts and in synch with one another, develop two lesson plans in language arts and math for each week: one for parents homeschooling four days a week as part of Learnwell’s Navigator Program services, and another for the two-day-a-week North Georgia hybrid model in which students are in the classroom two days a week and homeschooling at home two days a week.
- Provide meaningful learning experiences in all subjects for students on campus two days per week that reflect a high level of pedagogy and meet the learning objectives of Learnwell.
- Find ways to include the children of the parents you support online virtually for special events and activities.
- For parents, record a video every week of less than five minutes in which you generally talk through the lesson plans and point out any areas of potential difficulty or misunderstanding, as well as providing tips and strategies for teaching core concepts.
- Send at least one email encouragement, reminder, and/or clarification to all parents each week. This may be two different emails, one for Navigator Program parents and another for North Georgia hybrid parents.
- Respond to parent emails in a timely manner (within 24 hours Monday-Friday).
- Meet online via Skype, Zoom, or FaceTime (or a similar tool) with Navigator Program parents once every six weeks for feedback and support.
- Meet with the principal or the entire faculty once per month for collaboration and encouragement.
- Collaborate with the science/social studies curriculum team to offer grade-level specific feedback related to content and activities.
- Attend most community-wide events offered to families (in-person or online).
Salary plus scholarship benefits offered.